Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Food Blogging

I recently came across a blog about food and different recipes and seem to really enjoy it! I think trying new recipes and blogging about them is something I am interested in. Trying new recipes is something I love to do but don't do often enough. So, I am going to try and take pictures of my new recipes and blog about them because I do love food and trying new things. Maybe if I say I am going to blog about it, possibly it will force me to try more new recipes? I am going to give it a try tonight with my chicken Parmesan which, I have made before but not blogged about or took pictures of so, look forward to some yummy recipes coming your way. I also have an awesome camera to take amazing pictures but also don't use often enough especially in the winter time so this will give me a good chance to take some good pictures and get my creative juices flowing. Sometimes when I look at a recipe I may back away from it because of some ingredients I don't know about or I don't want to have to buy a bunch of something I am not sure I will use again. I recently was reading a blog and this lady talked about being at the grocery store waiting in line at the deli counter and all she needed was was breast of chicken. It got me thinking and weirdly I have never really thought about this before but at some grocery stores they have bulk items and therefore you can get only the amount that you need and not have a ton extra and not know what to do with it. Recently I went to Sunmart in Moorhead for a few things and they had a big section of bulk items such as nuts, rice, pasta, flax and so on great place to get a small amount of what you need.




I also went to Cold Fusion today for lunch and got a Chocolate Carmel Cappuccino Shake and it was Delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment