Friday, April 29, 2011

Yogurt Covered Pretzels and Chocolate Chip Cookies

As I have started this blog and have skimmed through many other blogs I have found that there is endless items that you can stuff in a chocolate chip cookie! This recipe I found from Sugar Derby and thought I would give it a shot because I also love something sweet and salty! When I used to work at a hardware store during high school we had jars of tootsie rolls and I would buy pretzels and eat the tootsie rolls and pretzels together. Something sweet and something salty it was tasty. So I figured I couldn't go wrong with these cookies.








Yogurt Covered Pretzels and Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 stick Crisco butter flavored baking stick 
OR 1 cup softened butter
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
1 cup crushed yogurt covered pretzels
1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips

Directions
Preheat Oven 350
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl and set aside.
Combine butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs and beat with a mixer. Gradually add flour mixture. Once mixed add in the pretzels and chocolate chips. 


Drop By Tablespoon or cookie scoop onto a pan
Bake at 350 for about 11-13 minutes
Enjoy!!


* I used mini semi-sweet chocolate chips because that is all I had. I also found the Yogurt Pretzels and Walgreens which are store brand and one bag equals 1 cup crushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment